Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You'll Always Come Back in Louisville, Sept. 11th, 2010

The performance of You'll Always Come Back in Louisville last Saturday was such a wonderful and mind-boggling experience (I think a 12 hr performance SHOULD be mind-boggling...) that it will take some time for me to assimilate and write about it. You can see some of William Cox's fantastic photographs of the performance here:

http://design219.jalbum.net/You%20Always%20Come%20Back/index.html

Although it is impossible for me to pick out one thing about the event that I liked best, I do know that one of my foremost hopes for the work was accomplished, and that was to reunite with the descendants of Pete Dutton. What an incredible surprise it was when a group of people entered the performance site wearing "Dutton Family Reunion" t-shirts - all relatives of Pete! Nothing could have made me happier!

1 comment:

Alan (Evil) Miller said...

How wonderful! I had heard nothing about this.