Monday, May 31, 2010

After the first performance ~





















It's a little soon for me to comment on the first performance of You'll Always Come Back, but I wanted to post a little something. The event, our first convergence as a company, was amazing. Just being in the wonderful building that contains Bromwell's Gallery, Evan & Alison's studio space, and Jeff & Tracey's lovely apartment, with 30 some of the most creative people I know was enough to blow anyone's mind. We learned a lot, and we found out what we need to know to go forward with YACB.

This amazing photo of Idrissa and The Lathe of Heaven will have to do for now. After I rest up and assimilate, I'll be back!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

It was a magical evening, and Bromwell's is incredible. I begged Tracey to adopt me.

Dan Dutton said...

Exactly how many people are you going to be adopted by?!

It was magical ~ rough magic, but magic nonetheless!

Cathy said...

Oh, like you didn't know I was a slut!