Friday, March 19, 2010

Apple Tree Shadow ~






















Gregory was here in dandyland for almost a week, working on a shadow puppet play with a school in Corbin. There were a lot of puppets to make, so I helped out. I did a herd of animals, and then an apple tree. The apple tree puppet serves two purposes; the school play needed one, and I needed a design for Eva, in the 4th quarter of You'll Always Come Back. I'd thought of doing Eva's scene as "Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden" ~ 1800s style, and for that I'd need an apple tree. This is a shadow image of a piece of cut paper with LED lights.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Ohhh, wouldn't Cebah love this?? I do.

SBD said...

me three

Dan Dutton said...

I'm thinking of doing one of the old oak too ~ it just makes me wonder how detailed of a paper cutting I can make...

Goodness, there's a lot to do just now!

Robert Hagedorn said...

Flogging my blog is oh so wrong.
But what else can I do?
I haven't a whole lot of time left.
So I do what I have to do.

It's all about Adam and Eve, you see.
It's not about lyrics that stink.
So focus a little on substance.
And forget about lyrics that stink.

www.TheFirstScandal.blogspot.com