Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You hear voices? ~ (who are the yacb songs about)



The lines of ovoid forms represent the YACB songs. I've made 3 rows on this diagram to provide space to notate their connection to what I'm calling the "3 Anchors" of the piece ~ the historical, the mythic, and the personal present. The lines arching out of the ovoids connect to the names of the 3 people who are most often present as subjects in the songs; Pete Dutton (1837 - 1931), Daniel Hoskins Dutton (1861 - 1937), and Sarah Belle (Cundiff) Dutton 1868 - 1954.

3 comments:

SBD said...

a-maz-ing

Dan Dutton said...

I'm working on a watercolor now. It is amazing to PAINT again! I've had the image I'm working on in mind for months now. It's a lot of work, but I think it's going to be neat.

Alan Evil said...

...then you are possessed.