Monday, October 19, 2009

Demos:



While Alan was here in dandyland we decided to try some dance photos of the demo costume to the demo music. We turned on the LED lightboard for lighting & I danced a little. It was a lot of fun. I've spent more time thinking about the dance than doing - it felt really good to move. Alan set up a time lapse on his camera, so the images are double exposures. The effect was psychedelic to begin with, but I toasted this a little with photoshop to make a CD cover for the demos. I only lack one having half of YACB in demo form, and maybe tonight I'll finish composing the missing link.

The painting/bas relief that I'm in front of is one of the Stone Faces I made for The Faun. It fits for this dance - about the creation of the limestone on Dutton Hill.

No comments: