Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Diagrammatical:



This coming weekend will be the first workshop for You'll Always Come Back. 18-some of the artists, thinkers, dancers & musicians that I've asked to participate are coming to dandyland, so there's a flurry of getting ready. This morning I finally made the diagram that I've been plotting in my head for several weeks, and tacked it up on the conference room wall. (old studio)
I'm hoping that it will help everyone make some sense of how the mythic, personal and historical intersect in YACB.

As Little Edie said, "I've got to get it all coordinated in my mind."

5 comments:

Cathy said...

You left out "cooks, kitchen grunts and amusers-of-Alf."

Dan Dutton said...

Oh these lists. I thought thinkers would cover most everyone tho...

I do hope there won't be a lot of grunting in the kitchen.

Cathy said...

If there is, I will blame it on Alf.

SBD said...

Whoa, I didn't sign up for grunts!

Dan Dutton said...

I dreamed last nite that HUNDREDS of people showed up for the workshop. I didn't even get to feeding them - I was trying to figure out how to get them all in one field.