Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Waterdog





The day before yesterday I took Cebah and Alf (the R dropped off his name!) to Fishing Creek. The spot is a few miles from dandyland proper & a nice place to wade, although the smooth slate bottom is very slippery with algae. I found a pair of jeans and a pair of cowboy boots (!) at the edge of the creek, which certainly stirred my imagination. They had been there awhile, but the boots were still in good shape. Unfortunately they were size 10. (I wear 11 & 1/2.)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hee hee! Where do you suppose his R went?

That's one cute, happy pup.

Dan Dutton said...

Into his grrr! I'd imagine. He's just the sweetest thing! We're having a lot of fun!

Apifera Farm said...

Is there good fishing in there [you know we fly fish, right? And M. is an avid passionate fly fish guy]...I'm enticed by the waterfall, should be good fish right near there? Alf!